5-minute makeovers. What you can accomplish in 5 minutes. Really you can do quiet a bit. There are times that you will want to go the full 20 or so minutes with your makeup. But, there are also plenty of times that there is a need for a 5-minute makeover to get you going.
It is also fun to be a little experimental with your makeup. When you are working on finding several different looks, testing out this 5-minute makeover
When you are in a hurry, or even if you want to try something new, the key will be to spruce up your natural looks with just a few simple steps. Try these to see what you think.
Natural base for the clear skin look
- You can either use a powered base that brushes on or a silky liquid base that smoothes on. The thing is that you will want to use a base that matches your natural skin, and offsets any unhealthy looking flaws. That is not always easy. The reason it is not is because there are some makeup's that tend to bring out the unhealthy look or wrinkles in your skin. So you may want to look at a couple different ones.
- A good base idea is to look for the SPF protection. That will help to keep your skin hydrated and younger looking.
- Also, if you use any other types of concealing products with the foundation, you will want to make sure all the colors blend.
For fun fantastic eyes
- Try a light, or navy color eyeliner to the top lid of your eye. This will bring a little look of surprise and excitement to your face.
- Then using a little opalescent eye shadow, you can add a little color and depth to your eyes. You will get a sexy fun look.
- Black mascara will add to this look simply by accenting the colors.
- You can use a under eye conceal stick to cover those dark circles under the eye.
For soft sensual cheeks
- Softly brush a little of the shimmer blush across the top of your cheekbones.
- Then maybe a light color under that. It will help to accent the shape of your face, without making it look all made up.
- Gloss, is the way to go. The thing about lips now days, is they need to look lick able. They should shimmer and shine. Also, the gloss will make them look fuller and fun. A little color is fine, but the time of thick dark lips is not happening in the world of makeup today.
What ever the colors, trials, and options you choose for your make up. The key will be to keep healthy looking skin. That means also taking the extra time at the end of that long day to completely remove the old make up from your face. There are many cleansers available on the market.
The main thing will be to choose a product that is not to hard on your skin, but will completely remove the coating of make up you applied earlier in the day. That way, when you want to do your 5-minute makeover again in the morning, you will have a fresh face to start on.
Over all these are some easy steps to have a 5-mintue makeover be successful for you. Now you can choose what make up will work best for your face, and enjoy your new look.