To shave or not to shave? The rules about back hair for men
You have back hair that you just don't know how to handle. You aren't sure what to do with it or how to do anything with it. There are so many things you can do, but do you even need to do anything?
Start by talking about it with your partner. If it bugs you, get rid of it. If it doesn't bug you then make sure that it doesn't bug your partner. If your significant other mentions that they don't like it, maybe you should start to think about getting rid of it.
But the next problem that comes up is how. You aren't sure the best way to get rid of it. Shaving could be the answer, you just don't know. Here are a few ideas the will help you decide how to get rid of your back hair once you have decided that you need to.
- Shaving could be the answer. But with shaving you need someone else to do it for you, which could be kind of awkward. Also there is the chance of ingrown hair that comes with shaving. The hair removal is only for a few days, you would have to have someone do it for you on a regular basis. Shaving may not be the best answer for your back hair.
- Plucking is another way that women remove unwanted facial hair. This is probably the most painful way of hair removal, and if you have a really hairy back it could be a really long procedure. Plucking means pulling each hair individually. Plucking probably isn't the answer for your back hair either.
- Depilatories are recommended by most men for removing back hair. They say that although you need someone else to help you that it is relatively easy for the other person. They put a cream on the back hair and rub it off a few minutes later. You just have to make sure that you find a depilatory that is strong enough for the course hair that grows on backs. The removal with a depilatory is much longer lasting than shaving and so it doesn't require as much help.
- Only of the mildly painful methods is waxing. This is ripping out the hair, but instead of one at a time it is a large section at a time. This makes it a little less painful, but most people say it still hurts. Waxing can be done at home or at a salon. With the at home kit make sure you follow the instructions to avoid hurting yourself.
- For those that don't want to do it themselves or are looking for more long term removal there is removal by laser. This can be very pricey and sometimes time consuming. The rewards are better because after time hair will no longer grow back. It's just a matter of money with laser treatments.
- Electrolysis is another pricey form of hair removal, it is much like laser treatment and can be permanent hair removal after a number of treatments.
- If your back hair is out of control then you may choose to trim it instead of getting rid of it all. With the aid of another person this could be easily accomplished. That would make your back hair more manageable without total removal.
There are no set rules for back hair, some people like it and some don't. It is all a matter of preference. But whatever you decide, you need to make sure that you are doing what you really want.