How to figure out who you want to be and how you want to get there?
How to figure out who you want to be and how you want to get there? Wow, that really is a loaded question. The only person who knows who you want to be is you. That is where the question is loaded. When you know whom you want to be, you can figure out the how to get there relatively easily.
So in order to figure out who you want to be, it will take a little self-realization and thinking about what you are interested in. This way you can choose from that what will fit your personality.
Here are some great questions you can ask yourself before you jump to any conclusions of who you are.
1. Do you like people? Do you like to be around people? Are you a recluse? Are you the person that does all the talking? Do you like a crowd?
2. Are you interested in what other people think? Is your opinion good enough for your choices, or do you need a great deal of input?
3. What are your interests? What interests have you put into hobbies or work? What excites you and get you motivated?
4. Do you want to help others? Do you think about helping yourself?
5. What are your personal goals in life? What will it take to get to that point that you would call the happiness?
6. Do you want to sit back and enjoy the ride, or do you want to take control and make it happen?
Each of these questions will help you to know about yourself. There are many different tests out there that will tell you are one kind of person or another. The thing is that no test can tell you who you are. This is because as humans adapt, we change. Those changes can happen at any time. Who wants to go through life being limited to what a computer-generated test can tell us.
Not many do. This is because we all know that we can change. Life experiences change us along with growth, hormones, and experiences. There is no way a computer can calculate all of that in. Those tests may be great at telling you some basics of who you are right then. But, how often do we even disguise the truth from ourselves.
Truly it is entirely all to often. Therefore, in order to get a good idea of who we are, it is important to realize we are simply a work of art in progress, which we can change with the bends of the life we lead.
As you have figured this out, then you will need to sit down and set some goals for yourself. This will help you to get to where you want to go in your life. The list should have the immediate goals, which are likely short term, and also the long-term goals that are ones that will be what you work for over time.
After you have written this list, you will find that it will take several small steps to get to your big goals. The more you realize that it is the small steps that really matter, the sooner you will see a road to the overall bigger picture and prize.
This is how to figure out who you want to be, and how you want to get there. The thing to keep in mind is that you can do anything and be anything you want. It is only you who will let the challenges of this life create the roadblocks in your head.