Getting motivated is very hard to do especially when you have no one around to motivate you. Where do you go when you have only yourself to look to for motivation? Quotes, motivational quotes can help. Many people have said things without knowing what they just said will motivate someone to achieve something great. Everyone needs the will to strive and meet their goals. Let's look at some ways just one quote can help someone in life.
Motivational quotes are: Any words spoken from anyone that helps one become motivated.
1) A young girl makes the biggest change of her entire life. She is now married and had to move away from her family to another state. Everything she new is now gone and she has to start new with her new husband. Her new husband isn't the only thing new in her life she has found out that she will be expecting a baby soon. Thinking that she has made a mistake and everything is going wrong she turns to the only person she has looked up to her entire life. She say "Dad, what have I done, how will I ever make something of myself now?" She is looking for love and motivation to keep going. As he has always done, he helps her through her dilemma by saying a few simple words. "Be proud of yourself because I am proud of you." Some people may not understand how this one quote from a father to a daughter helped, but the love in the words did help.
2) Young women have trouble accepting flaws with their bodies. Some women go to extremes and hurt themselves to loose weight, or to do something to change the way they look. Self esteem is a huge issue with all women. The "So What" quote from former super model Tyra Banks has motivated so many women of all ages to put away their insecurities and say "So What?" They say so what to being a little bit heavier then most. They say so what to having cellulite and stretch marks. Tyras' quote motivated women to be strong and love themselves for who they are.
3) A motivational quote that most everyone has heard is "Shoot for the stars." This means to strive for your goals and don't stop till you achieve them. Challenge yourself, educate yourself, love yourself and the world and all the stars will be yours.
4) "Say good bye to your past, and say hello to your future." Get motivated to move on and keep moving on with your life. Don't hold onto the past because the past will not help you. Only you in the present and what you do in the future can help you.
5) A Chinese proverb says "Before thirty, men seek disease; after thirty disease seeks men." This applies to the whole race of men. Women and men alike. This would motivate someone to take care of their body while they are young, if you do not then your body will be more susceptible to diseases. Ex: excessive drinking, smoking, bad eating habits, sun bathing.
6) "Prevention is better then cure," by an anonymous writer. Be motivated to stay clear of potentially threatening situations.
No matter what the situation word that motivate can help. It does not matter where the words come from, whether it comes from a parent, a friend, or even someone from TV. If words that are spoken help someone to be motivated and achieve their goal as simple as they may be, those words are always worth hearing.